Yoga Dance Teacher Training
This program has total of 110 hours, it is a great opportunity both for those who want to become a Yoga Dance teacher, and for those who would like to deepen their self knowledge through all the experiences and tools that will be offered during the program.
These Yoga Dance teacher trainings are offered annually in two formats: The intensive course, which lasts 14 days where every student has the opportunity to fully deepen the experience without interruptions or distractions. In the intensive course, accommodation and meals are included and this is ideal for those who want to immerse themselves in a more condensed period of time.
The extensive formato of the Teacher training we meet one weekend per month in 6 mounths total. This format is suitable for people who prefer to assimilate more gradually the content and best suited to the convenience of studying at weekends instead of going away for a longer period of time.
During the trainings the following contents will be explored:
– Yoga Philosophy: Classical, Vedanta and Tantra (shivashakti, kundalini, chakras) and Yoga Mythology
– Yoga Tools: asanas, sequences of vinyasa yoga, mantras, mudras, pranayama and others
– Behavioral approach of the Chakras
– Meditation and Meditation in Movement
– Bhakti Yoga
– Vibration within the songs, rhythms and how they resonate in each chakra
– Music, Dance and the Chakras
– Spontaneous Dance and your personal dance
– Teaching Methodology: How to Create Yoga Dance practices to suit different audiences
– Tools to create inspiring lessons
– Intent and themes to inspire your students
– Explore your role as a teacher of Yoga Dance
– Introduction to Marketing
– Introduction of Mythology of deities and philosophy of India
– Sacred feminine Awakening